Marketers #1 Priority
If you had to name the top priority for marketers today, what would it be? If you said creating a positive Customer Experience (CX), you’d be right. Indeed, everybody wants to increase sales. However, without a good customer experience, that’s difficult to do!
Positive Customer Experience (CX)
CX is your customers’ perception of how you treat them and what it’s like to do business with you.Consequently, CX is influenced by everything, the types of marketing your company engages in, your willingness to honor their channel preferences, and how they are treated by salespeople inside the store.
Importance of CX
To understand just how important CX really is, Super Office surveyed about 2,000 marketers. They asked them to identify the top priority for their businesses in the next 5 years. As estimated, CX came out on top. It even beat out products and pricing:
- Customer experience (46%)
- Products (34%)
- Pricing (21%)
Improve your CX
When you look deeper, you can see why. A study by Price Waterhouse Cooper, found that 86% of buyers are willing to pay more for great CX, and the more expensive the item, the more they are willing to pay. Customers are willing to pay a price premium up to 13% for luxury and indulgence services simply by receiving great CX.
How Can You Improve your CX?
- Create a consistent brand experience from one channel to another. Ensure that your brand colors, images, and messaging are consistent regardless if they’re interacting with you through email, social media, mobile, or the web.
- Personalize your mailings to ensure that your communications are both relevant & interesting.
- Use highlight color and design that make it easy to find information like, contact numbers, payment information, and addresses.
- Be sure to ask and honor customers about their channel preferences for communications.
- Use high-quality materials for your print communications. Use color, special coatings, and high-quality papers that makes customers feel special.
Creating a positive customer experience has never been more important. Marketing communications can be an important tool of achieving this goal. At signature Aspen, we believe in that whole heatedly. Be sure to visit our website or Contact Us!