Trade Show Success And How To Maximize It!
Trade Show Success
When you are displaying at a trade show, you’ve got one shot to breakthrough. In fact, the show may last a weekend, or even a day! NEVER miss any opportunity to engage with potential customers! For example, eye-catching displays such as booth banners, backlit displays, and floor graphics are an amazing start. Without further ado, here are five other factors that impact your success.
Pre-Trade Show Marketing
Attendees only visit about 5% of the exhibits in a trade show. Getting them to come to your booth starts before the trade show even opens. For Starters, here’s what you should do:
- Set up a strategic Direct Mail and email
- Start a Social Campaign to create interest well in advance
Focus on People First, Logistics Second.
Logistics are critical to trade show preparations. It is very important to ask questions like, “What products will we take?” “What displays will we use?” “How will we handle transportation?” Invest an equal amount of time (or even more time) crafting smart and practical strategies for attracting the right people.
Make your Trade Show Booth Irresistible
You have only a few seconds to capture the attention of attendees before they walk by.
- Use big bold images, simple messaging, and lots of white space to make messages stand out from a distance.
- Incorporate all of the senses, not just the visual ones. If you sell gourmet coffee, fill your booth space with the scent of brewing beans. If you sell fitness programs, CRANK UP THE MUSIC!
- People remember what they interact with. So use product demos, touch-screen technology, videos, and other tools to get visitors to engage with you actively.
The Center for Exhibition Industry Research found that, the number one reason attendees remember a booth long after a show, is a “product demonstration.” If your product doesn’t lend itself to booth demos, use flat screens, tablets, or other interactive tools.
Plan for Follow-Ups.
Scan badges, let visitors sign up for sweepstakes, or create an interactive game that requires them to register. Which ever way you do it, follow up with visitors after the show, and keep the conversation going.
You’ve made a tremendous investment in preparing for the Trade Show. Now get the most out of it! Signature Aspen provides with many different graphics and printing services! With our incredibly experienced staff and devoted team, signature Aspen will always get the job done in a timely manner and satisfy your needs!